All of Grand Bank’s customers are welcome to enjoy the benefits of electronic statements, internet banking, deposit express and a mobile app.
FREE Business Checking
And We Mean It!
- NO Monthly Service Charges
- NO Minimum Balances
- UNLIMITED Check writing
- NO Deposit Fees
- FREE Business Debit Card
- FREE Online Banking
$1,000.00 Minimum Deposit
- 12 Month CD – 1.41% APY*
- 24 Month CD – 1.66% APY*
- 30 Month CD – 1.77% APY**
$100,000.00 Minimum Deposit
- 18 Month CD – 1.61% APY*
*Annual Percentage Yields accurate as of 03/22/2018. Assumes interest remains on deposit to maturity, and is subject to change without notice. Penalty for early withdrawal.
Free Business Checking Account
- No monthly service charge, maintenance fee, charge per check or items deposited fee
Grand Business Checking Account
Interest bearing account for sole proprietorships, nonprofit organizations and state and local governments.
- Interest is compounded and credited monthly when you maintain daily collected balance of $2,500.00 or more. If average daily balance falls below $ 2,500.00, monthly service of $10.00 applied
Business Money Market Checking Account
Earn market rates on your checking account balance when you maintain daily balance of $5,000.00 or more. Balances under $5,000.00 earn no interest.
- Interest is compounded daily and credited monthly (if your daily balance falls below $5,000.00 a monthly service charge of $10.00 applied)
- A fee of $10.00 will be charged for each debit that exceeds the transaction limitations
- Transactions are limited, if exceed three times in any 12-month cycle, account will convert to a non-interest bearing account in accordance with Federal Regulations
- See rates page
Check-Mate (Business Overdraft Checking)
Protection from overdrafts, plus an automatic line of credit
- Line of Credit from $5,000 to $25,000.00 at a rate of Prime + 2.5%
- Zero balance for 30 days annually
- Application Fee $100.00
Grand Bank offers the following features and benefits for business customers.
- Cashier’s Checks
- Collection Items
- Direct Deposit
- Electronic Statements
- Merchant Services
- Money Orders
- Night Depository
- Notary Public (for Customers)
- No Annual Fee on Visa Debit
- Stop Payment Orders
- Telephone Transfers
- Wire Transfers (Incoming – Outgoing – International)
Debit Card Restrictions
As a result of increased Debit Card Fraud and our concern for your protection effective immediately you will be required to use your PIN (Personal Identification Number) instead of your signature for certain debit card transactions. This restriction applies to the following countries:
- South Africa
- Dominican Republic
If you have any questions concerning this new restriction, please call 609.269.2619. Restrictions are subject to change without notice.