About Grand Bank, N.A.
Grand Bank opened for business March 1, 2002 in Hamilton Square at 1 Edinburg Road. In 2013, we opened our newest branch on Route 33 in Hamilton. Our philosophy for developing our banking relationships with our customers is personal attention. When you bank at Grand Bank you will sit at our individual teller stations and receive personalized service.
We specialize in commercial, residential and small business lending and offer a full range of deposit products including electronic banking.
We strive to provide extraordinary customer service and to have a presence in the Mercer County community. We are members of the Community Bankers Association of New Jersey, New Jersey Bankers Association, MIDJersey Chamber of Commerce, Princeton Regional Chamber of Commerce and have been recognized at the Top SBA Lender for 2015.
In addition, our staff is proud to be involved in the following Mercer County Community organizations:
- Community Association Institute
- Hamilton Township Patriotic Committee
- Hamilton YMCA Spring Fling Committee
- Mercer County Sunshine Foundation
- Mercer County Hispanic Association
- Mercer Street Friends Resource Development Council
- NJ Department of Education Career & Technical Education Advisory Board
- Rider University Veterans Entrepreneurial Boot Camp
- Riders for a Cause
- Robert Wood Johnson Hospital Strides for Strokes Committee
- Rotary Club of Hamilton
Please contact us to help you meet your financial goals:
Lauretta Lucchesi, NMLS# 954467
Senior Loan Officer
Director of SBA Lending
Marge Callahan, NMLS# 948021
Commercial Loan Officer
Business Development Officer
Cindy Sperrazza, NMLS# 1167501
Hamilton Square Branch Manager
Margie Vazquez, NMLS#801989
Mercerville Branch Manager